Goals; we all have them. Like an itch that needs to be scratched or a restlessness that you can’t quite put your finger on. Goals are inside of us, waiting to come out and shine bigger and brighter than we ever thought possible. Singular, multi-step, granular, grand, lateral, or promotional, your goals are important-very important. They make up who you are, they keep you energized and motivated to achieve and ready to make a difference in this world. Do you struggle with goal setting? Perhaps you start strong then fail to maintain the drive towards the outcomes you want to achieve. Do you need to change your habits and abandon the things holding you back?
Schedule a free 30-minute information session or get started with a coach. Local and national inquiries are welcome. Online video, phone or in-person coaching available.
- Career Changers
- Career Seekers
- Young Professionals
- High School and College Students
- Business Professionals
- Emerging and Experienced Leaders
- For Profit and Non-Profit Organizations
- Teams and Groups
- Employment Ministry Groups
- National and Local Associations
- Facts and Faith, Not Fear
- Work or Life Transition Support
- Career Stage Advice
- Structure and Process for Taking Action
- Transferability Mapping of KSA’s
- Confidence Building for Change
- Labor Market Junkies
- GSD — Accountability Partnership
- Accessible and Affordable
- Local, National, Global Inclusion
- Certified and Educated Expertise
Cindy is an amazing coach. She helped me find my fit! Even more she pushed me to overcome my fears and tackle my assumptions that were keeping me stuck in the job search. Cindy used her great reputation and connections in the Twin Cities to help build my own network. I am deeply grateful to her and recommend her to all my friends who are job hunting.