By keeping our eyes open we can help others. How? By providing your talents, time, hope and love, we can strengthen our community. Now’s the time to place that call, send that text or connect online through virtual social platforms. Let’s keep the dialog open and lift each other up through laughter and song. Let’s share our ideas for the future and continue to take steps towards achieving personal and professional goals. We can be the example that others need. We can find that strength within us. Faith not Fear!
Schedule a free 30-minute information session or get started with a coach. Local and national inquiries are welcome. Online video, phone or in-person coaching available.
- Career Changers
- Career Seekers
- Young Professionals
- High School and College Students
- Business Professionals
- Emerging and Experienced Leaders
- For Profit and Non-Profit Organizations
- Teams and Groups
- Employment Ministry Groups
- National and Local Associations
- Facts and Faith, Not Fear
- Work or Life Transition Support
- Career Stage Advice
- Structure and Process for Taking Action
- Transferability Mapping of KSA’s
- Confidence Building for Change
- Labor Market Junkies
- GSD — Accountability Partnership
- Accessible and Affordable
- Local, National, Global Inclusion
- Certified and Educated Expertise
Cindy is absolutely great to work with. I exercised the option to work with her over the phone due to my busy work and family schedule. Cindy’s knowledge and expertise were evident from the very first conversation we had.
From a coaching perspective, she helped me find my motivation and held me accountable to my plan to reach my goals. She guided me through revising and sending my resume, interview preparation, and negotiating salary and benefits before we met in person. In fact, the first time we met was for a celebratory lunch when I accepted a new position!